About Lyonesse Training
We pride ourselves on providing First Class tuition, with full accreditation.
The Lyonesse College of Hypnotherapy is dedicated to providing the first class tuition for every student, not just while you are training, but also once you have qualified. We provide lifetime professional support, whether you go into full-time or part-time practice.
On successful completion of the final examination, you will receive your “DHP” Diploma and will also be eligible for immediate membership of all our accrediting bodies.
This means that you will be eligible to have these professional qualifications to show after your name:
DHP, LAPHP, ANRPC, MNCP.
At Lyonesse Training we provide:
- Full professional training from clinically experienced tutors
- Hypnoanalysis training
- A course that was devised by a leading professional in the field
- Professionally prepared course notes in excess of 140,000 words
- All course reading material is included in the fees
- FREE ongoing support during and after training
- Full post-graduate CPD and Supervision programme
- All course books are included in the price
- Accreditation by leading UK professional associations
- A comfortable and relaxed learning environment
- All skills covered in depth
- Course accepted for professional indemnity insurance
- Visiting lecturers who give a sound all-round ‘hypno-education’
- a full day Business and Marketing workshop
- The opportunity to start earning after successful completion of the mid-course assessment
About June Hale
DHP(Adv.), Dip.CBH, FAPHP, MNCP, MBBRS(Acc), APHP(Sup)
Lyonesse Training is owned & run by June Hale, our resident lecturer.
Before becoming a hypnotherapist in 2007, June worked for many years in the IT industry where she was a popular presenter & trainer in IT systems. She now works in full time practice as a Clinical Hypnotherapist & Psychotherapist in Norfolk.
As well as diplomas in Clinical Hypnotherapy with Psychotherapy [DHP], Advanced Hypnoanalytic Therapy & Advanced Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, June is also a hypnotherapy Supervisor & an advanced BWRT® practitioner, Supervisor & Trainer. She also has specialist training in working with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Alcohol Abuse & Psychosexual Disorders.
She is a Fellow of the APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis & Psychotherapy) and an accredited member of a number of other professional organisations.
Before setting up Lyonesse Training she worked in two highly successful hypnotherapy schools, firstly as a Teaching Assistant at the Essex Institute in Southend-on-Sea (where she originally trained). She then set up and ran EICH Brighton Ltd from 2008 to 2013, where she taught many classroom based courses, including:
- Professional Practioner Diploma course in Hypnotherapy
- NLP techniques
- Business and Marketing for Therapists
- Psychosexual Diploma Course
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy techniques
- Advanced Analytical Hypno/Pyschotherapy techniques
- Archetypal Parts Imagery (Warriors, Settlers & Nomads)